Passa ai contenuti principali

DIZIONARIO FRASEOLOGICO ITALIANO-INGLESE

ITALIAN –ENGLISH Dictionary

At home

Fare colazione
Have breakfast
Fare i compiti
Do ( my) homework
Fare il letto
Make (my) bed
Dov'è il bagno?
Where's the bathroom?
A che ora si mangia?
What time are we having lunch / dinner?
buonanotte
Good night
buongiorno
Good morning
Ho fame
I'm hungry
Non ho molta fame , sono pieno
I'm not hungry, i'm full
Posso usare il cellulare?
Can  use the phone
Sto male
I'm sick\i'm not very well
Vado a letto
I'm  going to bed
Sono stanco
I'm tired
Posso fare la doccia'
Can i have a shower?
Dov'è l' asciugacapelli
Where's the hairdryer?


In town

Dov'è la fermata del bus?
Where is the bus stop/train station?
Dov'è la stazione dei treni?
Where is the train station?
Cosa posso visitare?
What I can visit?
Dove posso comprare...?
Where can I buy...?
Mi puoi suggerire una pizzeria?
Can you  suggest a  pizza place?
Dov'è il parcheggio?
Where is the parking?
C'e un bancomat qui vicino?
Is there an ATM/ cashpoint nearby?
Quanto tempo ci vuole per arrivare a ….?
How long does it take to get to....?
Come posso arrivare a ….?
How do/ can I get to ….?
Prendi l'autobus numero 1...
Take bus number 1
E' sulla destra / E' sulla sinistra
It's on the right / It's on the left

At the shop

Quanto costa? Quanno costano?
How much is it? /How much are they?/
How much  does it cost? How mch do they cost?
C'è di un altro colore?
Have you got it in another colour?
Avete una taglia più piccola/ grande?
Have yoou got a smaller/ bigger size?
Posso pagare in contanti/con carta di credito / in euro?
Can I pay cash/with credit card/ euros?
Questo è il suo resto/ Ecco il resto
This is your change/ Here's your change
Dove sono i camerini?
Where are the changing rooms?
Posso provarlo?
Can I try it on?
Avete un tavolo per 4?
Is there a table for four?
Posso avere il menu?
Can I have the menu?
Posso avere il conto?
Can I have the bill?
Posso avere il caffè?
Can I have a coffee?
Possono entrare i cani?
Are dogs allowed in?
Sono allergica ai latticini/ alle noci?
I'm allergig to dairy products/ nuts




Commenti

  1. QUESTO DIZIONARIO BILINGUE è STATO CREATO DAGLI STUDENTI DELLA CLASSE IID

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento